At Growth Strategies, we respect our customers' privacy. The following is a brief summary of our privacy practices.
Why we collect personal information?
If you are a Growth Strategies customer, we have some basic information about you. We understand that some of this information is private, which is why we collect personal information only for the following purpose(s):
When do we disclose personal information?
- To understand your needs and preferences and to improve services. We maintain a record of the services you receive from us, and we may ask for additional information so that we can serve you better. We also look at how our customers use our services, so that we can understand how to improve them.
How do we protect your personal information?
- We may disclose a customer's personal information to a person who, in the reasonable judgment of Growth Strategies, is seeking the information as an agent of the customer. For example, we may provide information about a customer's account to the customer's legal representative if we are satisfied that that individual is requesting the information on behalf of the customer.
- In conjunction with special offers or programs, we may disclose customers' personal information to our program partners, or to third-party agents responsible for administering such offers or programs. Any such disclosure is made on a confidential basis with the customer's express consent.
- Any such disclosure of a customer's personal information outside of Growth Strategies is made on a confidential basis with the information to be used only for the purpose for which it was disclosed.
In order to protect your personal information and your right to privacy, Growth Strategies:
To remove your name for our marketing lists or if you have any questions about our privacy practices, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Otherwise, we will assume that we have your consent to continue to collect, use and disclose your personal information for the purposes identified above.
- will not collect, use or disclose your personal information for any purpose other than those identified above, except with your consent;
- will protect your personal information with appropriate security safeguards;
- will protect the confidentiality of your personal information when dealing with other companies;
- will strive to keep your personal information as accurate and up-to-date as is necessary for the purposes identified above; and
- will honour any request you may make for access to your personal information.